Service Specialist at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Epiq is seeking candidates for the position of Service Specialist with an emphasis in hospitality.
- Provide excellent client service as the coordinator of the clients' conference rooms, common areas and kitchens.
- Ensure clients requests for the set-up and use of meeting rooms are handed accurately and proactively.
- Place orders for food and beverages for use during meetings as assigned.
- Inspect and ensure that all rooms are clean, stocked with supplies and ready for continual use.
- Organize and distribute client kitchen supplies.
- Maintain inventory control and order supplies as needed.
- Perform cleaning, dusting and other incidental tasks as assigned.
- Ensure accurate tracking, monitoring and recording of all charges, overtime, logs and entries throughout his/her shift.
- Answering telephone inquiries, loading/unloading parcels, delivering of parcels, copying, and faxing and guest requests.
- Act as the back up Receptionist during breaks or illness.
- Answer telephone inquiries.
- Take accurate & precise messages and ensure the delivery.
- Greet incoming guests with professionalism.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.