Customer Service Representative at Chubb
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
- Provide timely customer service via incoming telephone calls in an automated call delivery environment
- Assume ownership and timeliness in handling agency inquiries and policy change requests in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
- Responsible for the quoting and issuance of new business, endorsements and renewal policies; responding to inquiries
- Responsible for cross selling coverage's to round out accounts
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze information to make appropriate decisions and solve problems.
- Learn with a high regard for accuracy basic knowledge of Property and Casualty insurance principals and company products.
- Navigate multiple systems and applications to research, analyze and resolve customer inquiries.
- Maintain established levels of productivity and quality standards within a fast paced environment. Process assigned work and handle call volumes within the established timeframe.
- Works well with both internal/external business partners to provide quality products and services for our customer.
- Complete assigned tasks and any other duties as assigned
- Strong customer service skills including oral and written communication.
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Property and Casualty experience is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within strict time constraints.
- Excellent Collaboration skills
- Possesses the ability to work independently to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate commitment to team and departmental goals.
- Ability to make informed decisions, achieving the appropriate results.
- Excellent data entry skills are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Work overtime as needed
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Ability to work any shift between the hours of 8am and 8pm EST, M-F based on business need.