Aluminum Fabricator - Moorestown, NJ at Oldcastle Building Envelope, Inc.
Posted in Manufacturing 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Moorestown, New Jersey
Job ID: 134997
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are seeking a full-time Aluminum Fabricator for our Moorestown, NJ location. This is a 1st shift position (6:00 AM-4:00 PM). You will be fabricating aluminum and other associated tasks in the creation of architectural doors, windows, frames, etc. Candidates must have flexibility with work availability to be able to work overtime as needed. The starting pay rate for this position is $15.00 / hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricating door rails and stiles
- Fabricating frame jambs and headers
- Prepping parts
- Assembling doors
- Welding doors
- Packing and lifting doors and frames
- Pulling metal
- Receiving, handling and packaging aluminum lengths 20'/25'
- Handling and packaging of architectural doors and frames
- Assisting with sub-assembly and fabrication
- Cleaning and organizing of the warehouse
- Assisting with maintenance of equipment
- All other duties as assigned
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures, including Critical Safety Rules, are essential functions of your job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Good written and good verbal communication skills
- Need to have excellent attendance
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure to the 1/32”
- Ability to successfully interact well with fellow employees and management
- Ability to handle several tasks at once and prioritize
- Ability to operate machinery and hand tools to fabricate product
- Prior Door Fabrication experience of 1 year or relevant fabrication experience required
- Must be able to handle stressful situations well
- Ability to wear all required safety equipment to include safety boots with metatarsal guards
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, bend, crouch, and work in a factory environment as many as 10 or more hours per day
- Ability to squat, bend, twist, turn, and reach multiple times throughout the day every day
- Ability to load, unload, push and pull metal extrusions throughout the day every day
- Ability to look downward throughout the day every day
- Lift up to up to 75 lbs., repeatedly, on a regular basis
- Must be able to work in a hot environment
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.