Senior Continuous Improvment Engineer at E&J Gallo Winery
Posted in Engineering 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Modesto, California
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” two years in a row, we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. We are the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100 brands. We are committed to driving innovation, sustainability, and fostering a culture of collaboration. We look forward to having you join the team! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing projects of mid-large size bottling room initiatives. You will be responsible for developing and implementing production, processing and packaging methods, equipment and controls, to drive our production and quality standards. You will have the ability to collaborate and influence various teams and projects relating to production engineering. Additionally, you will help contribute to training for team members and drive continuous improvement. You will help drive operations innovation.
What You Will Do
- Works cross functionally to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Reviews data collected from monitoring instruments to identify trends and mitigate lengthy production downtime
- Utilize the DMAIC process
- Facilitating cross functional teams to solve complex problems
Influence and Leadership:
- Work with cross functional teams to create test plans, start-up plans, and success criteria
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and other engineers to clarify and resolve production output challenges
- Recommend and implement improvements for operations, equipment or related matters
- Investigates and resolves work-in-process problems
- Identifies improvements or modification opportunities in sequence of operations, equipment utilization
- Experience with Statistical Process Controls
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus 5 years of manufacturing engineering, project management, or new product introduction/development experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 9 years of manufacturing engineering, project management, or new product introduction/development experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus 5 years of Gallo experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility to include TMDP experience.
- Required to possess production/manufacturing experience.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus 8 years of engineering experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Specific experience in food and beverage packaging.
- Green Belt or Black Belt Certification.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID: 52321
Equal Opportunity Employer