Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Coordinates activities of maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and grounds, by performing the following duties.
What we offer:
• Organize, prioritize, and respond to work order requests.
• Performs repairs and maintenance work on all production and facilities equipment.
• Performs preventative maintenance on all building and production equipment.
• Maintains and improves preventative maintenance schedules using information and data from maintenance database.
• Reviews and updates preventive maintenance schedules, and communicates changes in the maintenance database.
• Leads and executes construction or equipment fabrication projects as assigned; assists in plant equipment layout decisions; helps and/or directs others when moving major existing equipment or when installing new equipment.
Who we are looking for:
• Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.