Lead UX/UI Architect at Equifax Inc.
Posted in Design 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced analytics to explore and develop new multi-source data solutions, and its leading-edge proprietary technology enable it to create and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 19 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. In 2013, Equifax was named a Bloomberg BusinessWeek Top 50 company, was #3 in Fortune's Most Admired list in its category, and was named to InfoWeek 500 as well as the FinTech 100. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com. Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
EWS is seeking to hire a highly motivated, creative and versatile individual with experience designing intuitive workflows and customer experiences to join the Customer Experience Team. The candidate needs deep experience with interaction design, and fluency in web and mobile information architecture, with ability to translate functional objectives into detailed specifications. The candidate carries a thorough understanding of end users, a passion for customer-centered design, and a critical eye toward clear visuals and text. The candidate will work with all departments within the organization, including Customer Experience, Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and Technology.
- Analyze business needs and produce detailed wireframes that meet strategic objectives
- Optimize information architecture to promote usability, while accommodating technical needs/constraints
- Articulate and implement UX related activities at a project level, with a clear understanding of the impact of UX to ROI and revenue
- Develop customer/user flows and personas to facilitate feature design process
- Facilitate and support Sprint Design, Rapid Prototyping, Proof of Experience and monetizable MVPs, leading cross-functional design sessions
- Oversee all user-facing text to synthesize tone, language, and messaging
- Prioritize roadmap features and product enhancement requests, specifically around UX
- Gather and document functional requirements for upcoming web and mobile releases
- Manage a group of UX/UI Architects in the execution of work, coaching and mentoring more junior staff
- Collaborate with backend engineers on data structures and API design
- Facilitate code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Experience, UX Design, or a related field
- 5+ years of front end development experience and SDLC
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment, and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, Media Queries, etc.)
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- Experience with Java and Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge of .NET and Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
See Job Description