Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Execute preventative maintenance on all production and facilities equipment and to maintain, repair, modify or improve production equipment to assure maximum uptime for manufacturing.
**NEW HIRE Bonus Package of up to $1,000**
What we offer:
• Performs all general maintenance duties in the plant.
• General upkeep of plant, including painting, light carpentry, changing light bulbs and maintenance of exterior grounds.
• Performs mechanical preventive maintenance duties on all plant production equipment and facilities equipment.
• Review and updates preventive maintenance schedules and communicates changes to Mainsaver system.
• Plans and completes mechanical maintenance work orders. This includes all manners of projects from machinery repairs to furniture moving or office modifications.
• Organizes and maintains the plant spare parts' inventory, which will entail the use of the Mainsaver system to control the system.
Who we are looking for:
• One year certificate from college or technical school, or 6 months to a year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.