Retail Team Leader at Nestle Nespresso USA
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Do You Love Coffee? Do you care about Sustainability? If so, your job search may have come to an end. At Nespresso we place our Customers, Coffee & Sustainability at the heart of our company.
We are looking to fill our Boutique Team Leader position at our new Nano Boutique in St Louis MO, with someone who is results focused, enthusiastic, creative and passionate with exceptional customer service skills.
As a leader on our team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and develop your skills in many areas. Come join our team, and you too can be apart of the perfect Cup Above.
• Engage new and existing customers within our new concept “Nano Boutique”
• Acquire new club members while driving sales via tastings and sharing of product knowledge
• Work collaboratively to lead a team of Coffee Specialists
• Ensure retail operations procedures, and best practices are being adhered to
• Be an enthusiastic brand ambassador for Nespresso
• Respond appropriately to any customer questions or concerns
• Ensure weekly and monthly reporting is completed on time and accurately
• Support the training of team members and provide ongoing feedback and coaching through the Manager on Duty program
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1+ years leadership experience within retail strongly preferred
Learn More About Us:
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than 600 boutiques.