Science Team Intern at Flir Systems
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Science Interns for product development testing. Must have the ability to repetitively follow detailed written laboratory procedures and fill in written log details. Primary responsibility will be preparing and presenting small samples to a handheld sensor.
- Sample preparation and general lab organization
- Product testing
- Some lab training and science understanding
- Attention to detail and ability to take thorough notes during testing
- Able to operate in a lab setting safely
- Lab experimentation experience preferred
- Ability to work as a functioning member of a team (Good communication skills)
- Completed General Chemistry course and laboratory
- US Citizenship required
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.