Specialist - Quality at Schaeffler Group
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wooster, Ohio
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Specialist - Quality . This position is responsible for performing and coordinating the activities of layout and dimensional checks of parts and gages, along with operating and programming the CMM in the Transmission Technologies division within Schaeffler Group North America at the Wooster, Ohio facility.
- Responsibility for equipment purchasing and maintenance, manufacturing support, and tooling component verification for the layout process.
- Administrate the gage certification and calibration required in all departments.
- Perform internal quality audits.
- Must be able to work with the needs of multiple departments simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Knowledge and understanding of the current specifications of the Quality policy and procedures, as well as the Safety and Environment policy and procedures and contribute to the achievement of the company objectives
- In addition to the duties listed above, the position holder must carry out tasks assigned by his supervisor that are essentially related to his duties.
- Geometric Tolerances
- Blueprint Reading
- Gage Filing System
- Current Quality Specifications and Experience in Metrology/Measurements