Customer Relations Specialist - PT at Flir Systems
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rhinelander, Wisconsin
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Maintaining and servicing new and existing customers within your category thru exceptional customer service via telephone and email contact. Order and data entry into tracking and billing systems. Supporting other sales team members.
This is a USA nationwide call position.
- Telephone Sales/ CRS
- Order entry
- Data entry
- Sales forecasting, per store
- Support and back up other sales team members.
- Answer incoming calls
- Pack retail orders
- Minimum education: High School Diploma
- Experience in telephone sales, customer service and working in or with the retail channel and/or advertising sales is a plus.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.