District Manager NRT ZIP at NRT ZipRealty LLC
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
NRT LLC provides home buyers and sellers with an innovative real estate solution. ZipRealty.com layers proprietary technology and online marketing capabilities over a full-service brokerage business to streamline and personalize the real estate experience, giving consumers control and confidence throughout the transaction process. Mobile, social and communications applications, paired with the ZipRealty.com website, present authoritative and accurate real estate information to millions of home buyers and home sellers each
The District Sales Manager position is the lead management role for each metro area we operate in. The District Sales Manager represents ZipRealty Residential Brokerage (ZRRB) to the communities within the boundaries of the district and finds opportunities to expand ZipRealty’s ’s exposure in the markets we serve. Results-oriented, high-energy real estate professional with demonstrated experience successfully leading, recruiting, motivating, presenting, educating, supporting and communicating to large sales teams. The District Manager’s key charter will be the overall market share growth and profitability of the district and key responsibilities include (but aren’t limited to) the following:
1. Agent Training & Coaching- Mentor and coach agents in strategies and best practices to build their business including business planning, development of market expertise and responsiveness to customer-specific real estate needs. Act as the primary advocate for ZAP and ZRRB’s training offerings and demonstrate how to leverage these resources to drive success. Ensure that agents volunteering to participate in the ZRRB Technology and Customer Program meet the production and training standards required for participation in the program, and drive engagement of participating agents in all aspects of the Program including education, customer service and technology adoption
2. Leadership- Act as inspirational leader of agents. Continuously re-recruit agents through communicating ZRRB’s value proposition, executing effective agent recognition programs, leading by example, setting the bar for work ethic and successfully promoting all ZipRealty programs and technology
3. Recruiting - Work with the District Recruiter to maximize the acquisition of new agents to ZipRealty Residential Brokerage (ZRRB) Master utilization and delivery of ZRRB digital recruiting presentation to prospective agents. Demonstrate and utilize recruiting skills to show ZRRB’s technology and customer acquisition strengths. Present the advantages of our value proposition and customer acquisitions competency and associated compensation plan. Determine and stay current on your three main competitors’ compensation plans and how to sell PBZ’s value proposition against them.
4. P&L Management- Own regional P&L and execute responsibilities to achieve profit targets that include balancing under-performing and over-performing areas to achieve a favorable P&L result for the district.
5. Agent Recognition Events- Oversee world-class execution of agent recognition events and adoption of ZRRB’s uniform national recognition standards. Ensure adequate agent communication and support, interaction and coaching to maximize agent retention.
6. Customer Service – Assist with developing programs to ensure highest possible customer satisfaction and close rates for customers through the ZRRB’s Technology and Customer Program.
7. Ancillary Businesses- Drive agent adoption of other ZRRB’s businesses as they are incorporated in ZRRB’s offerings (such as mortgage, insurance, title, etc.)
- State Real Estate License required
- Minimum 5 years of real estate sales experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years brokerage management, assistant management or past leadership training preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must exhibit superior leadership skills
- Strong time management skills required
- Strong conflict resolution skills required
- Organization and prioritization skills required