Project Operations Analyst at Akima, LLC
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Lynxnet is an agile, innovative and fast paced government contractor focused on delivering the very best value to every customer. We are also a military-friendly employer, and we support critical initiatives across the Department of Defense, Homeland Security and federal civilian agencies.
We continually seek motivated people with professional skills and work experience in an extremely wide range of employment fields—from systems engineering and modernization, through IT and cyber security to support personnel for virtually every business operation for today’s military installations. We strongly encourage military veterans bring their relevant experience and expertise on board.
Lynxnet personnel enjoy a competitive benefits package and challenging roles in work environments committed to diversity and opportunity for career growth.
Project Operations Analyst
Our company is looking for an individual to provide support to our Anchorage, Alaska Team as a Project Operations Analyst. Qualified candidates will have experience in activities that include; -Logistics Support, -Project expense accounting, tracking, and reporting, -Operational Status Monitoring, Metrics, and Reporting, -Contract Compliance and Deliverables, and -Quality Management in support of a Technical Operations and Maintenance Team providing sustainment support across the Alaska Region.
- Establish processes and process controls that provide support to the operations team related to management of project expense activities.
- Focus of processes shall be to enable collaboration of entire team despite limitations of remote work locations and team members on the move.
- End result will be accurate and timely collection of information and access to appropriate and needed information by team members at all levels, and all locations.
- Proactively monitor project expense activities (Purchase Orders, Vendor Invoices, P-card transactions, Expense Reports, etc) to identify and correct errors prior to processing or completion.
- Ensure accuracy of project-related expense reports and ensure timely processing
- Manage Sharepoint-based information and process management functions to ensure contract compliance
- Assist Project Manager in duties related to financial performance; planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Complete and submit administrative documentation as required
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to the Project Manager and other Team Members
- Primary POC for data calls, analysis, and issues
- Maintain project files including: Contracts, subcontracts, proposals, budgets & plans, schedules, project review materials, reports, deliverables, invoices, leases and agreements.
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical, logistics, or administrative support operations under a federal government contract
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, proactive
- Track record of delivering well-organized and accurate work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work well with accounting, contracts, and project personnel to accomplish tasks
- Skill in the automated office environment with experience with MS Office and its associated parts (MS Office, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.), Adobe X Pro.
- Experience managing dynamic Sharepoint and web-based environments to collect, monitor, schedule, and control contract and corporate data, processes, and functions
- Must be able to obtain or have Public Trust security clearance.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.