Business Analyst With Pharma industry exp at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Waco, Texas
Cognizant is hiring "Business Analyst for TX location ”. Interested candidates who are local and willing to relocate can apply.
Job title: Business Analyst
Location: Waco, TX
1.Minimum 9-10 years experience in business analysis or a related field. Understanding of os manufacturing IT is preferred.
2. Techno Functional knowledge & experience of ISA 95 stack & various industrial automation and manufacturing application preferably with in Pharma industry
3. Skills : Business process mapping & analysis
Experience in Writing URS/FRS, SOPs, trainings
Interviewing stakeholders & SMEs
Lead discussions with business, quality, information system to understand various GMP manufacturing applications/automation systems
1. Gathering both technical and non-technical requirements, developing business process analysis, user/systems requirement analysis and specifications.
2. Participate in internal and external meetings relating to projects; provides summaries of meeting to appropriate person(s) and makes recommendations as appropriate.
3. Support processes to meet 21CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 standards to effectively manage information flow, data collection, and review activities.
4. Create, modify, and manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, and Risk Assessments, related to GMP systems.
5. Lead validation effort to perform validation/qualification activities to ensure data integrity and GMP system compliance.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Project Management Skills||PL1||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|