Branch Manager at NRT West Inc
Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Coldwell Banker is searching for a Branch Manager to lead their Salt Lake City office! This is a fabulous opportunity to work with some of the best in the real estate business.
Summary: The Branch Manager is responsible for leading and managing a profitable sales office and recruiting and retaining highly productive sales associates. This will include recruiting of new and experienced sales associates, retaining productive sales associates, conducting business development, managing all real estate sales activities in addition to achieving mortgage, title, and warranty within their respective office. As a leader of the office, the Branch Manager will establish standards of practice administratively, legally, morally and ethically, for both the sales associates and the employees.
Essential Job Duties
Recruit, acquire, and retain productive sales associates. Includes but is not limited to:
- Manage the sales associate recruitment process for brokerage office.
- Develop and implement a retention strategy to retain the top producers and performers.
- Responsible for achievement of assigned yearly gross commission income/recruiting and retention for the office. Set goals, coach and develop sales associates to ensure maximum performance which is measured by growth in market share and branch profitability.
Manage day-to-day branch operations to maximize profit and organic growth of branch office. Includes but is not limited to:
- Coach, motivate and develop sales associates and staff by utilizing all available tools including, but not limited to prospecting, technology and business development programs.
- Develop and implement realistic business plan to attain positive growth. Conduct effective Sales Meetings for sales associates and provide individual coaching for associate development.
- Partner with the Finance department to review P&L and identify expense reduction opportunities to ensure profit and retention goals are achieved.
- Leverage relationships within the industry to promote the brand, sales associates and increase market share.
Support Realogy’s full value circle and full service offering to real estate consumers. Includes but is not limited to:
- Responsible for driving penetration of preferred services (mortgage, title, home warranty, insurance and relocation) in order to meet or exceed yearly assigned goals for the office.
- Direct financial responsibility for mortgage, title, home warranty insurance and relocation. Develop and implement business plan to prioritize and help attain yearly targets.
- Ensure compliance within branch office with Company policies and procedures, including Realogy’s Code of Ethics and Key Policies, industry and employment regulations and with state and federal laws; including RESPA and Fair Housing Standards.
- Directly accountable for all compliance matters within branch office.
Managing Staff: Responsible for the general management, scheduling and developing of office support staff. This includes but is not limited to:
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring for all support staff positions.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Preparing staff schedules; Reviewing and approving time cards
- Annual performance reviews
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. -
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Real Estate experience – 3+ years required
- Active Utah Brokers License required
- Must have proven track record of sales excellence with demonstrated leadership credibility.
- Must have strong business and financial acumen including demonstrated P&L responsibility.
- Experience in training, coaching and leading people, groups and organizations preferred.
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills; impeccable grammar both verbal and written required.
- Project Management, leadership, creative and analytical skills preferred.
- Technologically proficient in all areas including but not limited to: familiarity with various operating systems on PCs and Macs and ability to navigate computer software and hardware
- Ability to learn new software programs on an as needed basis, skillful in using the following programs including, but not limited to: Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher, and Adobe programs such as Adobe Acrobat
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Travel within the region is required on an occasional basis.
- Schedule is dependent on business need but expectations reflect standard business hours plus time as needed during the weekend or evening hours.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, the ability, with or without accommodation, to move around the office occasionally for filing or greeting guests is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. The employee must occasionally lift office products and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds. Must be able to physically, with or without accommodation, operate a computer, phone and/or copy machine. Must possess the ability, with or without accommodation, to express oneself, communicate with others, listen and exchange information. Must possess the ability with or without accommodation to travel to other offices within the region.