Live Production/Audio Visual (AV) Intern at Audio Visual Services Group, LLC
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Lanham, MarylandJob Description:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Live Production/Audio Visual (AV) Intern
PSAV is a leading provider in the audiovisual and event experiences industry delivering creative production, advanced technology and staging to help our customers deliver more dynamic and impactful experiences at their meetings, trade shows and special events. As the provider of choice at more than 1,500 leading hotels, resorts and convention centers throughout the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East, PSAV’s customers comprise event organizers, corporations, trade associations and meeting planners. Our customers choose PSAV for its innovative and comprehensive service offerings, as well as our exceptional customer service from more than 9,000 highly trained staff across a global platform.
- 4-year college graduate with a BA/BS degree required; preference for Hospitality, Business/Management, Communications, Theater or related field
- At least 1 year professional work experience or a combination of employment/internships. Prior experience in management, operations, technology and/or hospitality is a plus.
- Strong interest in a management career with the opportunity for advancement and promotion.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Effective leadership abilities and customer satisfaction focus.
- Technical aptitude demonstrated through interest and exposure to new technology.
- Ability to work at a hotel location within major metro markets
- Willingness to relocate within the US
This position is based in Washington, DC. Temporary housing is not provided for this role.
Lanham, Maryland, United States