Technical Sales Representative, 3M Automotive and Aerospace Solutions Division ∞ (Dallas, TX) at 3M
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Texas
3M Automotive and Aerospace Solutions Division is seeking a highly motivated individual for a Territory Sales Representative and Technical position within the Pro Market Paint Protection Film business in AASD. This position will be located in Dallas TX area and this individual will be responsible for growing sales of PPF primarily in the Texas and Oklahoma markets. The key focus of the Pro Market sales position will be sales into new car dealerships and independent PPF installers. This position will require an individual who works well in a team environment, interacting with a cross functional team including marketing, pattern designers, distributors and end customers. A proven track record of consistently delivering measurable results, solid analytical and time management skills are essential to this position.
The technical responsibilities will include creating CAD drawings and performing Quality Control checks of Paint Protection Film Kits. The candidate will communicate via email, phone and in person with PPF lab personnel, customers, automotive dealerships, channel partners, OEM’s and across multiple 3M divisions to acquire access to vehicles for pattern creation, customer service action items and Quality Control checks.
- Possess two (2) years of post High School education or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
Minimum of three (3) years of Paint Protection Film installation experience in a private, public, government or military environmentMinimum of three (3) years of outside sales experience
- Current, valid driver's license is required, as you will be issued a company vehicle for this position
- Auto dealership sales experience
- Professional CAD design experience
- Advanced computer skills
- Paint protection film or vinyl installation experience
- Bilingual Spanish and English fluency
- Automotive enthusiast
- Successful experience executing in the field with new product launches
- Self-starter can work in a fast paced environment
- Computer skills on Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Presentation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to train, motivate, and lead channel sales personnel to grow territory sales
- Develop and implement business plans and program that increase market coverage
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and make decisions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to make tough business decisions while taking the appropriate amount of risk
Location: Dallas, TX
Sales Territory: Southwestern US
Travel: May include up to 40% domestic/International
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
See job description.