Social Worker (SW) - Home Care at Vitas Healthcare Corporation
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Naples, FloridaJob Description:
Vitas Healthcare Corporation
Job ID 2018-63759
Program Posting Collier
Regular / Temp Regular Full-Time
Min. Exp.(Yrs) 2
Category Allied Health/Social Services
Zip Code 34103
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Social Worker is the member of the interdisciplinary team whose primary function is to provide diagnostic evaluations of the psychosocial problems of the patient/family unit, defining social service goals for alleviating these problems, and helping to provide both the counseling and casework needed to meet these goals.
- Participates in the execution of the interdisciplinary plan of care
- Provides psychosocial evaluation and assessment to patients and families
- Maintains appropriate documentation
- Provides education to patients, families and caregivers
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am -5 pm
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Minimum of two (2) years social service experience in a health-care setting or social service agency.
- Experience as a social worker with the terminally ill and their families strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel per job requirements.
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance
- Master's of Social Work is required from a school accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Licensure and/or Certification as required by the state.
Special Instructions to Candidates