Global Sales Leader - Laser Consumables at Hypertherm
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Lebanon, New HampshireJob Description:
Hypertherm, celebrating 50 years, and recently named as one of America's top 500 midsized companies, is a global leader in industrial cutting and headquartered in New Hampshire - USA, with offices around the globe. Hypertherm has a passion for challenging what's achievable with the products we create, the culture we foster, and the experience we deliver to our customers. We also are not just employees: we are owners, 100% associate-owners. If after viewing this video, you exclaim what a great company, we welcome the opportunity to connect with you.
Our Global Sales Leader - Laser Consumables is responsible for positioning Hypertherm's Laser Consumables for long-term success by recruiting, training, growing and maintaining Hypertherm's global OEM, distribution, and direct sales networks and by implementing global sales and marketing strategies.
As a key member of the Laser Consumables leadership team, in this new position, you will work directly with the Business Team Leader, Operations Leader/Plant Manager, Engineering Leader, and other steering team members in setting the long-term business strategy for our Laser Consumables. Additionally, this position is responsible for leading, managing and developing the capability and capacity of the global Laser Consumables sales and marketing organization.
A view of the impact you will have in this role:
Understand end-user markets and demand sources and use to develop, implement and adapt our global OEM, distribution, and direct sales and marketing strategies to maximize Hypertherm's Laser Consumable revenue, market share and brand reputation. Build and maintain relationships with key partners and strategic end users, resulting in long-term sales growth and overall customer satisfaction.
Build and oversee our internal Laser Consumables sales and marketing infrastructure to reach sales, market share, and brand strength targets and to create a positive Hypertherm image. Bring insight to the team on observed market trends, key end user/channel partner needs and competitive positioning.
To be considered, you must have a Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) and ten years of global industry sales & marketing management, and be able to articulate the following:
- A natural self-starter with high achievement orientation with the ability to build credibility, listen to customer requirements, and solve problems.
- Sales team leadership experience (prior experience leading leaders and multiple regions, highly desired)
- Technical/industrial product sales experience (laser product knowledge preferred)
- Proven ability to set up and manage a sales organization, channel partner network, and manage a marketing organization across multiple regions.
- International industrial sales and account management experience.
- Consultative selling skills with the ability to build and articulate distinctive value propositions
- Fluency in English (Multilingual - Italian, German, Chinese, or Japanese preferred)
- Experience with CAM and CNC products, a plus!
Location: Lebanon, New Hampshire (Relocation assistance is available) - Ability to travel up to 50%.
Hypertherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or veteran status.