Manufacturing Process Engineer at Hypertherm
Posted in Manufacturing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Hanover, New HampshireJob Description:
Hypertherm's mission is simple. To provide customers with the world's leading industrial cutting solutions, to promote the well-being and development of our Associates, and to enrich our communities and environment. How we accomplish this mission is what makes us unique.
A 100% Associate-owned company, Hypertherm is based out of Hanover, New Hampshire. Excellence in technology innovation, environmental stewardship, and shared ownership and rewards are just a few of our Core Values that have helped create a culture that has made us one of the best companies to work for in New Hampshire.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer (MPE) to join our Heavy Industrial Torches & Consumables team. In this role, you will work directly with senior engineering staff, manufacturing process technicians and machine operators to improve our CNC machining and robotic automated cells. You'll also improve current state processes by identifying opportunities for improvement and determining corrective actions while developing solutions.
As an MPE, your willingness to address production issues in real time to support our machine operators will be vital to the future success of our team. You'll help seek initiatives to improve safety, enhance quality, reduce cost, and increase earnings.
Interested? Click here for a behind the scenes look at the facility and to meet the people who design, build and machine our consumables.
To be considered, you should have and be able to articulate the following:
- A Bachelor Of Science Degree STEM preferred focus, Mechanical Engineering
- Basic experience working with automation/robotics obtained through school program, internship or previous work experience
- Familiar with and basic experience applying Lean Manufacturing Concepts obtained through school program, internship or previous work experience
- Experience with MS Office and SolidWorks
- Manual Machining basics
- A real passion for seeking and delivering process improvements
- Exceptional collaboration skills, a flexible and friendly approach to working in teams and the attitude to always strive for the best outcomes
Additional experience that will make you stand out:
- Project Management experience
- Project Management Certification
- Experience Facilitating Kaizens
- Database management experience with the ability to write queries
- Logic based computer programming
- Basic experience working with CNC machine tools
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt Certification
- Experience with any of the following: Statistical Analysis Software, GD&T, VSM, DFM, pFMEA, dFMEA, Structured Problem Solving
Hypertherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.