RN, Manager Patient Care - ICU at Christus Health
Posted in Health Care 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Lake Charles, LouisianaJob Description:
Assumes primary responsibility and 24/7 accountability for effective implementation of nursing practice and operations for assigned areas; at CHRISTUS St. Patrick Hospital. The nurse manager affects departmental outcomes through interpretation, implementation, and evaluation of hospital and departmental philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures. Facilitates intra and interdepartmental communication and collaboration to promote excellence in patient care, patient experience and patient outcomes. Effectively manages utilization of staff and material resources so that the most therapeutically effective patient care is provided in a safe and cost effective manner. Promotes the professional development of patient care and administrative support staff assigned for areas.
* Bachelors' degree required. Graduate of a school of nursing is required
* 5 years of progressive nursing leadership
* Current RN Licensure to proactice nursing in the state of Louisiana
* American Heart Association CPR
* American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support
* Nationally Recognized Specialty Certification Preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled