RN, Registered Nurse - Emergency Department at Christus Health
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Alexandria, LouisianaJob Description:
The Registered Nurse (RN) is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting care in efforts to deliver the highest levels of care to the patient and family. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values. Our Emergency Room at CHRISTUS Health St. Frances Cabrini is a 40 bed unit and has 100% current TNCC Nurses.
*This position qualifies for a sign on bonus of up to $20,000.00, for eligible candidates.*
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
* Current BLS
* ACLS must be obtained within 3 months of hire
* ENCP obtained within one year of hire
* Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
* One year experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled