RN, Registered Nurse Case Manager Lead, Cardio - Case Management at Christus Health
Posted in Health Care 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Shreveport, LouisianaJob Description:
The RN Case Manager is responsible for facilitating the most appropriate level of care for the patient, as well as facilitating/coordinating that patient's flow through the acute care system by partnering with the medical and nursing staff, collaborating to achieve evidence-based care and patient outcomes, and mentoring the healthcare team on cost-effective and medically appropriate alternatives. This Team Lead role is specific to the Cardiovascular Service Line.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a clinical role in a nursing field required
* Minimum 2 years Case Management experience required, preferred in Cardiology.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.ADN or BSN required.
* Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient computer desktop skills required.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled