Informatica ETL Developer III at Christus Health
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Irving, TexasJob Description:
The Informatica ETL developer III is responsible for regional or enterprise application design, development and implementation of strategic architectures of data warehouse at an enterprise level. This includes an understanding of methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring, and support standards. Involved in strategic planning activities and researches emerging technology and tools, and ETL standards for use in effective existing or new data marts.
Individual must have a strong working knowledge of designing and developing data warehouse using Kimbal's methodology of dimensional modeling. The ETL Developer III must have proven intermediate applied knowledge in the following areas: designing & developing complex ETL packages using Informatica Power Center, writing and debugging complex SQL queries & performance tuning.
Individual may work alone or as a development project lead of a cross-functional team that deals with the full spectrum of information management technology. The ETL Developer III is also responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives for the Department, the Information Management Organization, and the organization as a whole.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience (10 years) required.
* Strong technical knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse, design and development of ETL packages, database design, operating systems and Information Management.
* Must have the strong communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to superiors.
* Must be able to solve complex problems with direction.
* Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure.
* Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines as required.
* Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
* Understanding of Interface Concepts (both end-user and data)
* A total of eight (8) years of related experience in corporate systems environments required. Experience with a variety of Information Management applications, programming languages, and technologies preferred.
* Minimum of six (6) years experience with Informatica Power Center in designing and developing complex ETL packages.
* Minimum of six (6) years experience with writing and debugging complex SQL queries
* Minimum of six (6) years of experience in designing and developing data model using Kimball's methodology of dimensional modeling
* Exposure to real/near time data load using Informatica CDC (Change Data Capture) is a plus
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
* Certified Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, and / or other core technologies preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled