Governance and Compliance Coordinator at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Levi Strauss & Co is seeking a Governance & Compliance Coordinator to provide advanced and diversified support to members of the Corporate Governance and Compliance teams.
Board of Directors
- Manage meeting logistics and arrangements, including meeting room reservations, phone conferencing arrangements, AV equipment (with IT), catering and complex scheduling of meetings.
- Respond to inquiries regarding format requirements and submission deadlines for Board meeting materials. Assist in creation of materials (PowerPoint) when requested.
- Assist with compilation, copying and assembly of Board meeting materials and other documents (electronic and hard copy)
- Consolidate and organize pre- and post-meeting materials for retention
- Communicate with outside Directors regarding their travel itineraries and coordinate ground transportation schedule
- Based on Director's travel itinerary, make changes to and/or confirm existing hotel reservations.
- Prepare and submit paperwork for payment of directors' retainer on a quarterly basis and reimbursement of Director expenses (for Corporate Secretary's approval).
- Creation, retention and maintenance of Company's official records
- Packing and shipping physical records to offsite storage
- Provide general and diverse support for Global Compliance Program
- Support Global Compliance training and communications initiatives
- Support data analytics activities
- Support stockholder valuation process - set up meetings, communicate with valuation firm and management participants, mail final reports to shareholders
- Maintain shareholder address and contact lists
- Support other shareholder engagement activities
- Support Family Council activities
- Provide general support to members of the Governance and Compliance teams
LOCATION 1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111 FULL TIME/PART TIME Full time