SEO Coordinator at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Levi Strauss & Company is pursuing a global strategy to become a best-in-class eCommerce retailer. This is an exciting opportunity for a business-minded, data savvy superstar: the successful candidate will play a key role in the growth of Levi’s and Dockers online businesses. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across strategic and marketing teams to optimize content solutions and natural search within Levi.com, Dockers.com, Amazon.com and Wholesale.com partners. You will also have the opportunity to present recommendations to leadership and implement recommendations. View this role as the start of a rewarding and challenging role at Levi Strauss.
Act as the eCommerce’s team subject matter expert for Search Engine Optimization
- Lead the strategy behind and execution of organic search project work – work with agency and internal partners to define short-term and long-term SEO opportunities for ALL SERPs (Google, Amazon, Bing) across all LS&Co brands (Levi’s, Dockers, Signature, Denizen).
- Lead day to day relationship with SEO agency.
- Optimize web pages across both shopping and blog content for copy, metadata, internal and external links and landing pages for Search
- Manage site changes that will increase quality traffic, maximize site performance, and improve search result listings on O&O site, Amazon, Google, and other search platforms. Strategic requirements include elements such as: market/industry research, benchmarking, keyword/content strategy, etc.
- Manage development of deliverables, reporting, and strategy implementation.
- Direct communications and manage workflow with internal partners such as: developers, site-marketers, merchants, paid search team, and management
- Increase the visibility and knowledge of SEO internally, preparing and presenting SEO best practices.
- Lead development and execution of SEO tests.
- Stay up to date on the market’s SEO updates within ALL SERPs including but not limited to Google, Amazon, and Bing.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the organic search space
- Passion for SEO and search engine marketing in general
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence all levels of management.
- Experience with Hybris a plus
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, team player
- Passionate about apparel and eCommerce
- Agency experience a plus
LOCATION1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111
FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time