PT Superviosr, Levi's- Outlet Store, Santa Fe, NM at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
We believe that clothes - and how you make them - can make a difference.
Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world - supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for a Supervisor who will bring innovation, creativity and spunk to our team. It is important to us this person has the energy and desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brand's past.
The purpose of this position is to direct and lead superior retail strategies and support the store manager in operational functions to deliver financial growth and sustained brand equity.
• Meet or exceed established store sales and performance goals daily
• Model sales performance for retail associates
• Coach employees, ensuring that all associates are fully trained on product knowledge
• Reconcile daily cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Open and close the store
• Manage inventory
What the perfect Store Supervisor already has:
• Minimum 3 years retail experience, with 2 years' experience as a supervisor
• Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising, coaching and training sales associates
• Strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
• Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS & Co.
Education and/or Experience
3+ years of experience and a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
While performing the duties of the job the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear, and use hands to type. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
LOCATION 8380 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM, 87507 FULL TIME/PART TIME Part time