Stock Associates are responsible for receiving shipments, accurately maintain inventory records and maintaining the stockroom.
- Exhibit the behaviors and traits of a Levi's stock associate
- Demonstrate ownership of stockroom organization (i.e. style, size, color)
- Ensure completion of shipments, transfers, damages and donations in a timely manner
- Ensure replenishment is done daily and accurately
- Ensure markdowns are done accurately and efficiently by appropriate deadline
- Audit sale items daily to ensure accuracy
- Report inventory needs to Operations and merchandise leadership team
- Responsible for housekeeping and reporting supply needs to management team
- Comply with safety and loss prevention policies
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete documentation and process inventory
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending.
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
LOCATION 4345 Camino de la Plaza, M274, San Ysidro, CA, 92173 FULL TIME/PART TIME Part time