Merchant/Business Development Manager, Signature & Denizen at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
Purpose: Executes business development strategies to deliver lifestyle categories of brand right product across men’s, women’s and kids through licensing, DTR and distributor models that meet or exceed financial targets.
- Builds sustainable businesses with support of Director in lifestyle categories that are brand right and meet or exceed financial targets.
- Builds process and relationships with external and internal partners to support profitable and timely development of new businesses
- Responsible for ensuring effective and accurate communication between internal and external stakeholders
Additional Information and Key Metrics:
- Two Brands and One sub-brand
- Over 30 accounts and 3 Regional affiliates
- Partners with multiple internal partners in design, merchandising, product development, sustainability, quality control, sales
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
LOCATION1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111
FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time