General Warehouse Worker at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hebron, Kentucky
We believe that clothes - and how you make them - can make a difference.
Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 12,000 people around the world - supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
We are currently accepting applications for immediate and possible future employment in our Hebron distribution facility. We offer a competitive benefits package for employees working over 20 hours weekly, including employee and dependent medical, dental and ,vision coverage. Along with long-term investment savings with company match, paid vacation, and employee discount.
Typical shift times are as follows:
5:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
5:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
These positions will work in any variety of warehousing functions. Positions may include shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, order preparation, processing returns / repair, product transport, and basic inventory functions:
General Warehouse responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing customer orders for shipment.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and repacking for shipments.
- Ability to operate necessary technology including radio frequency scanners, computers, etc. as required.
- Loading and unloading product from trucks or containers.
- Breaking down and separating incoming shipments.
- Moving products to storage areas with proper equipment and expertly stacking and storing the merchandise.
- Picking orders for shipment and assembling various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Counting and verifying freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Following LS&CO. policies and procedures, including all safety rules, requirements and facility housekeeping standards.
- Having the ability to be able to work overtime as required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 6 months previous warehouse experience
- Demonstrated attendance reliability
- Ability to work on powered industrial trucks, such as a forklift or order picker
- Operation of (RF) hand held scanner
- Strong number recognition and correlation
- Basic computer skills
- Ought to be able to lift and move 50 lbs, push, pull, squat, bend and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Mobility necessary to work all levels of building
- Have the ability to stand 90% of working shift if required by job responsibilities
- Ability to control of moving equipment at all times
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.-