FT Look Supervisor, Levi's ® Retail, Portland, OR at Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
This position contributes to Levi's® success by assisting management in executing store operations during scheduled shifts.
We are looking for a Supervisor who will bring innovation, creativity and enthusiasm to our team. It is important to us this person has the energy and desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brand’s past.
- Meet or exceed established store sales and performance goals daily
- Model sales performance for retail associates
- Coach employees, ensuring that all associates are fully trained on product knowledge
- Reconcile daily cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Open and close the store
- Manage inventory
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and retail experience
- 1 year of experience directing the work of others
- Solid experience and demonstrated skills in supervising, coaching and training sales associates
- Strong customer service orientation; helpful demeanor and a passion for providing an excellent customer experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment and not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive interest in Levi Strauss & Co
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
LOCATION2307 NW Westover Rd, Portland, OR, 97210
FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time