Bose Global Training Intern at Bose Corporation
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: STOW, Massachusetts
Bose Global Training Intern
At Bose, we are obsessed with performance on what matters most-the little details that make a big difference, and the big details that astonish. We're looking for someone who's got the talent and drive to bring that healthy obsession to life as an intern among the Global Training team.
It is our mission to educate, develop, and inspire our global sales team to reach their fullest potential.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for learning and a passion for games. Put those two passions together to help us design game-based learning apps that we can use to reinforce product knowledge and selling skill behaviors.
In this role, you will work with content developers and subject matter experts to design and develop mobile, game-based learning and gamification elements to complement our training curricula.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with content developers, training managers, and subject matter experts to analyze and assess game-based learning needs
- Design game-based activities that support learning objectives
- Create storyboards
- Develop apps or courses with gamification elements to drive user engagement and enhance learning
- Participate in and support the review process for QA testing of game/course
- Ensure compatibility with various LMS systems for deployment
The following skills will help you be effective as an intern in this position:
- Knowledge of adult learning and how games support the learning process
- Strong communication skills across various levels among the group
- Attention to the little details
- Creativity that adheres to Bose brand
- Articulate Storyline a plus
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.