Manufacturing Operator I at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Posted in Transportation 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot multiple pieces of production equipment in execution of daily production schedule according to the SOP for production equipment.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start up and operation.
- Operate/Monitor equipment during operation to ensure quality product and minimal unplanned stops.
- Accurately and efficiently perform steps necessary to conduct flavor/package changes and proper shut-downs to minimize down-time wasted resources.
- Maintain clean work environment and production area.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner and uphold safety standards.
- Perform Quality Checks as required.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
- Participate in daily team/shift meetings and other work related activities.
- Previous experience working in a high speed manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Prior machine operator experience is strongly desired.
- Experience in reading and following written SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) or instructions.
- Competency in the operation/monitoring of two or more related and/or interdependent processes.
- Must have basicmechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity/Experience with up-stream and down-stream processes is preferred.
- Competency in monitoring and adjusting equipment speeds, pressures, & temperatures using simple tools as needed.
- Ability and experience in starting/stopping equipment and operating equipment in “auto” and “manual/jog”.
- Ability and experience in making mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic adjustments to “fine-tune” processes based on observations of equipment operation.
- Simple process understanding.
- Simple tool usage.
- Must be able to complete work requests and forms (handwritten and/or computer-based) to accurately document production/downtime.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions.
- Strong math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Ability to stand, walk, climb, bend and stoop throughout shift.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures and work in noisy conditions
- Prior Forklift experience is a plus.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday - 5:00am to 3:30pm
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
See Job Description