Business Analyst at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Cognizant is a leading provider of Information Technology, Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing services. Cognizant’s single-minded mission is to dedicate our business process and technology innovation know-how, deep industry expertise, and worldwide resources to working together with customers to make their businesses stronger. As a customer-centric, relationship-driven partner, we are redefining the way companies experience and benefit from global services. Our unique delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. Cognizant delivers a trusted partnership, cost reductions and business results.
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst with Pharmacy Benefits Management experience
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Understanding, elicitation and documentation of clients business needs around prescription benefit plan design
2. Translating client needs and requirements to internal teams such as Benefits Coding, Testing and Quality Analysis
3. Building relationships with key client stakeholders through a consultative approach to fully understand client benefit plan design needs
4. Facilitating internal and external meetings and presentations to provide status updates and make decisions relative to client benefit setup
5. Operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and make key decisions
1.Business Systems Analyst xperience
2.Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial,
3.PBM Industry experience
4.Experience in Payer
5.Expertise in SQL, Testing
6.Healthcare Knowledge – Basics of how US healthcare works and the terminology related to healthcare benefits
7.Good Communication Skills
8.Good Interpersonal skills
Nice to Have Skills
1. PBM Industry experience
2. Understanding on Formulary Management, Drug Utilization Management, and Claims Adjudication
3. Experience in RxClaim and benefit plan design
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.