Service Specialist at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Washington DC
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
We are seeking candidates for the position of Office Services Specialist.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Capture of images and data to client specified formats
- Setup and conversion for print projects
- Creation of final delivery media
- Conversion of Image Formats (PDF, TIFF & JPEG)
- QC of imaging and print products
- Ensure quality and timeliness of all client deliverables
- Scheduling to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
- Effectively communicating project status
- Adjusting priorities as required
- Work with production staff, Site Manager, Client Litigation Support staff to ensure proper specifications for technical deliverables
- Learn new systems, formats and specifications as required
- Work with help desk for network and software challenges that sometimes arise
Required Characteristics and Credentials:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hardware familiarity (Multifunctional Printers, Scanners and troubleshooting skills)
- A working knowledge of the following imaging/data processing applications is preferred but not required: Doculex / IPRO, Summation, Concordance, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
- Advanced text editing skills are preferred but not required
- Knowledge or understanding of the electronic data discovery (EDD) and electronic stored information (ESI) processes
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
- Ability to learn skills quickly
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any "complaint situations"
- Ability to lift or move 40 lbs. or greater
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 100 lbs.
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Manual dexterity required for operating office machinery (phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc)
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Visual acuity
- Able to convey information and ideas through speech in ways that others will understand
- Able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Able to speak clearly so listeners understand, identify and understand the speech of another person
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.