Marketing Specialist at Prudential
Posted in Management 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, New Jersey
Prudential Pathways is looking for an experienced self sufficient professional with a variety of skill sets. This representative must display a strong proficiency in client facing relationship management with the ability to cultivate those relationships. This candidate must have the ability to lead others by leading future team members and demonstrating strength with both internal and external partners. A substantial focus on organizational processes with a heavy emphasis on problem solving and time management is essential.
- Represents Prudential Pathways with integrity while establishing and maintaining newly formed relationships with group clients.
- Reports to Director while helping to lead with on boarding of future consultants and future financial professionals.
- Demonstrates heavy relationship building skills, qualified to handle and advise on a variety of details and constant and consistent monitoring of any Worksite Marketing and Education programs.
- Implements, manages and retains a detailed project schedule which includes outreach to clients for event set up, website design, material procurement, logistical run through with group client and financial professional and all related reporting.
- Outreach to financial professionals to ensure accurate description of program and client expectations with reporting needs.
- Strategize with client and monitor all material procurement arrangements through fulfillment.
- Ability to record, report and uphold constant changes with meticulous accuracy for Worksite Marketing and Education programs from inception to end.
- Ability to advance special projects and new business development at the direction of management.
- Must adhere to precise timeframes and deadlines.
- Must maintain document control of all communication along with database management.
- Initiates weekly Sales Huddle Calls and completes weekly calls with the Director.
- Three to five years of experience in a project management role.
- Expertise in relationship management with internal and external partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently and managing a collaborative environment is essential.
- Must exhibit a consultative approach with strong problem solving skills.
- Background in operational database project building and oversight.
- Aptitude in eliciting cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including many internal departments and IT.