Production-Mechanical Assembly 3rd Shift #40768 at Heraeus Electro-Nite Co., LLC
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hartland, Wisconsin
Production-Mechanical Assembly 3rd Shift #40768
Location Hartland - Wisconsin
Heraeus, the technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a leading international family-owned company formed in 1851. We create high-quality solutions for our customers and strengthen their long-term competitiveness by combining material expertise with technological know-how. Our ideas are focused on important issues such as the environment, energy, health, mobility and industrial applications. In the 2016 financial year, Heraeus generated a total revenue of €21.5 bn. Our promise to about 13,000 employees in 40 countries is to enable them to develop their own ideas and to drive them forward.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Job Summary - As a Production Employee, you will safely perform highly-repetitive assembly operations per the work instructions and quality specifications to produce a completed unit or sub assembly. Products are standardized and methods are prescribed. Work is done in a work cell or assembly line environment.
- Perform repetitive hand and bench assembly of varying sizes using adhesives, fasteners, hand tools, fixtures and other small machine assists.
- Color code parts as required for visual identification and traceability.
- Inspect raw materials and finished products for defects.
- Comply with the Company’s Environmental, Safety, Quality Management, and 5S Program Standards.
What is required for this role:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to:
- Process and follow verbal directions and written instructions.
- Read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Perform simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Record information.
- Think independently.
- Work closely with others as part of a team and independently.
- Remain calm under stress.
- Good physical dexterity, stamina and vision.
- Able to modify work schedule to meet company needs. Volunteer for overtime and additional assignments willingly.
- Frequently required to stand and walk. Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; grasp, pinch, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must lift and/or move 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to successfully complete a background check, pre-placement physical exam and drug screen.
- Work 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., Monday through Friday. Able to train on 1st or 2nd shift.
- Note: 15 percent shift premium on all hours.
Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. We thank you for your consideration and appreciate your interest in Heraeus. For more information, please visit www.heraeus.com/careersusa.