Sales Representative I - St. Louis, MO at US Water Services, Inc.
Posted in Professional Services 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: St. Louis, MissouriJob Description:
US Water Services, Inc.
Job ID 2018-1241
Job Locations US-MO-St. Louis
Type Full Time Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We are the Future of Water! U.S. Water has a passion for developing and delivering unconventional solutions that leave the world a better place with better water. Our Sales Chemical Water treatment Rep based out of a home office in the St. Louis, MO area is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and growing company that offers a rewarding sales career and the ability to make an impact. If you have a passion for selling, enjoy working in a fast paced, high growth, energetic and customer focused environment, please apply to The Best Place to Work in Water!
You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of US Water Services programs, services and products in targeted accounts within your assigned region. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a strong emphasis on converting strategic competitive accounts to US Water. In addition, you will be required to build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing programs, and selling new technologies.
Territory/Location Information: This position is based out of a home office and will cover area in and around St. Louis, MO area - there is some overnight travel possibly up to 20%
- Maintain existing customer base in accordance with current service level agreements.
- Work with management team to establish selling strategies and tactics which result in new account business generation.
- Execute sales goals in assigned competitively-held accounts.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer complaints, escalating as required.
- Analyze perspective customer needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful technical sales or outside sales experience
- Prefer water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of cleaning and sanitation, boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Professional history of meeting goals and overcoming obstacles Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- The qualified candidate will be subjected to pre-employment background check and drug screen
About U.S. Water:
U.S. Water is more than just a product supplier we are an integrated industrial water management company based in St. Michael, Minn., serving a quickly growing and diverse mix of customers in industries such as biofuels, power generation, midstream oil and gas, and healthcare. As a subsidiary of ALLETE Inc., we proudly serve more than 3,600 customers nationwide, provide integrated water management solutions by specializing in chemicals, treatment and monitoring equipment, engineering and related services that reduce water use, save energy and improve efficiency. U.S. Water has a national footprint and serves a significant number of Fortune 500 companies. We encourage you to apply and to join our company - the best place to work in water!