Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Florence, Kentucky
Develops Human Resources policies and procedures for the entire company. Originates Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout the facilities. Assists and advises senior management on Human Resources issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives.
- Determines and recommends employee relation practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the Human Resources function. Monitors exposure of the company. Directs the participation of information requested or required for compliance. Approves all information submitted.
- Protects interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and government laws and regulations. Approves recommendations for terminations. Reviews employee appeals through compliant procedure.
- Establishes wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services. Monitors for effectiveness and cost containments.
- Oversees standard recruiting and placement practices and procedures. Interviews executive-level candidates.
- Oversees in-house management training programs that address company needs across the campus.
- Defines all Human Resources programs, and authority/responsibility of Human Resources and line management within those programs. Provides necessary education and materials to line management and employees Ð workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, standards.
- Conducts a continuing study of all HR policies, programs, and practices through trend reporting analysis and metrics management to keep top management informed of new developments.
- Keeps Operations Manager informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of objectives, and those which are not being addressed adequately at the functional management level.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area.
- At least 7 to 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local employment legislation.
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resources Practices and Procedures in all areas of the Human Resources Function.
Jabil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.