Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Reston, Virginia
Reporting to NRT’s Vice President of Education Strategy and Delivery Manager, this position serves as coordinator of the Real Estate School functions which support Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
The position will coordinate all aspects of the local real estate school. This position will perform administrative and coordinator tasks to ensure the school is running efficiently and maintains compliance with required laws and regulations.
Position will provide feedback to NRT’s Vice President of Education Strategy and Delivery Manager to help shape NRT’s ongoing learning strategy. This should include identification of impactful courses which best leverage the real estate school efforts. Position must stay abreast of industry related best practices, Pre- and Post-Licensing & Continuing Education Requirements, course and instructor approval processes, delivery technology, learning management systems, delivery methods and other relevant aspects of learning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Follow the organizational training and development strategy, vision and action plan to deliver dynamic learning programs through various virtual delivery methods and platforms
· Support participants and answer questions through all aspects of their learning experience
· Maintain course schedule in LMS
· Creation and monitoring of the course schedule
· Maintaining a course offering schedule in an LMS
· Coordinating company employed and outside contractors to deliver and facilitate courses
· Promote awareness of courses via consistent communications
· Ensure payment of courses is collected
· Track registrations and track course completions
· Monitor and track attendance
· Deliver all necessary documentation to the local governing bodies which oversee real estate school functions
· Maintains course and instructor approvals
· Communicate with local branch managers and local operating company leadership
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in administrative coordinator position
· Minimum 1 year of experience in the real estate school administration is preferred
· Proven strong collaborative skills
· Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills with individuals at all levels in business
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Must be able to multitask and effectively deal with people to achieve optimal outcomes
· Anticipate objections and prepare to overcome them
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, LMS platforms
· Undergraduate degree preferred