Area Human Resources Manager at Signature Flight Support Corp
Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
This position is responsible for working closely with the Regional Human Resources Manager and Operations to ensure all human resources responsibilities within the region (multiple locations) are executed timely and in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Assist regional and corporate human resources with special projects, implementation of new programs, training and development of base personnel
- Responds to routine inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs. Assist employees with benefit enrollment and routine questions concerning benefits
- Maintain personnel, medical, background and confidential records
- Maintain and manage leave of absence records to ensure compliance with state and federal family medical leave laws
- Coordinate new hire process to include recruitment, interviews and selection with corporate recruiter and local management. Represents organization at unemployment hearings
- Assist in administration of compensation program
- Monitor performance appraisal process for non-management employees
- Assist with employee issues such as appraising performance, rewards addressing routine complaints and conflict resolution
- Provides training to employees and management on human resources programs
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws
- Manage worker's compensation program and return to work programs
- Act as anti-drug and alcohol administrator
- Assist with and ensure proper disciplinary actions are conducted in a timely and consistent manner
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Bachelor’s Degree plus 3 years of human resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of local, state and federal employment regulations. Must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel on a regular basis.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet