Inventory Control Coordinator at Flex
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
Type: Public Company
Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
Company Size: 10,001+ employees
Job DescriptionAdminister cycle count program for Axis
The Inventory Control Coordinator will be based in Memphis, TN. Responsible for administering the inventory cycle count program requiring accuracy and timeliness. Responsible for coordinating people resource requirements for the team.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Reconciles cycle count discrepancies and resolves inventory problems on a timely basis.
- Creates, updates, executes, and analyzes inventory cycle count reports.
- Prioritizes cycle counter activities and may provide work leadership to inventory control associates.
- Carry out direct cycle count activities on site and coordinate count staff to ensure count schedules are followed.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- Typically requires 2+ years of experience in material handling or related area and ability to learn material transaction concepts.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Demonstrates functional skills. Requires basic competency related to function. Demonstrates detailed functional knowledge and may lead process. Use of the following tools may be required: Office Skills: telephones, data entry, and office software to include, word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation package and database systems.
- Has awareness of new techniques. Demonstrates knowledge of advanced technologies as well as functional techniques and improves processes.
- Applies new technologies and technological changes. Serves as an expert/ consultant in technical skills with other employees.
- Highly skilled with ability to move between shifts/product lines.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Must have forklift experience.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Job CategoryGlobal Procurement & Supply ChainFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.