Maintenance Technician at Dana Limited
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets – passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment – Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
This Dana facility is located less than three miles from Fiat Chrysler’s current Toledo North Assembly Plant, where the current Jeep Wrangler is manufactured. The plant will assemble front and rear axles for the next-generation Jeep Wrangler, keeping the history of the location in Toledo alive. In addition to the proximity to FCA’s Toledo plant, Dana’s new site is optimally located to support automakers throughout the region.
The maintenance technician will coordinate and support plant preventative maintenance systems, and implement continuous improvement activities throughout the manufacturing process.
- Machine repair
- Machine set-ups and changeovers
- Maintenance of machinery including knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Order and maintain spare part inventory
- Mechanical/Electrical Troubleshooting
- Building maintenance
- Ability to work with 12 VDC up to 480 VAC 3 phase power
- Maintain computerized Preventative Maintenance system
- Ergonomic improvements
- Associate training
- Experience and skill in the following areas preferred: Troubleshooting, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLCs, robotics, welding and basic fabrication.
- Minimum two to three years’ experience as a maintenance, electronic or robotics technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical experience is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Sitting, reaching, bending, squatting, standing and walking on cements floors daily.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.