Internal Auditor (SOX and SSAE18) PS6496 at Anthem, Inc.
Posted in Finance 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Anthem, Inc. is the nation's leading health benefits company serving the needs of approximately 40 million medical members nationwide.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Internal Auditor ensures stability and compliance with audit and regulatory requirements/mandates.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Creates and documents results of audit/compliance testing and review.
- Provides research support, develop work programs, engagement plans and collaborate with audit team members.
- Performs audit procedures to assess the Operational, Financial or Information Technology control environment relating to all areas of the company.
- Documents Operational and Financial business processes or processes dependent on information technology.
- Produces engagement planning, tests planning, documents findings, and defines appropriate remediation.
- Analyzes results of specific or general work requests.
Requires a minimum of an associate’s degree; 2 years’ experience in audit or related field (operations, financial or information technology,); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public accounting (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or a Master’s Degree in a related business field.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, UNIX, mainframes or other relevant IT knowledge.
- Competent understanding of audit and regulatory requirements and standards (PCAOB, CobiT, SSAE 16, SOX etc.).
- Competent desktop skills (MS Office-Excel, Word, Access, and Project).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in team environment.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.