Reach Truck Operator/Forklift at Food Services of America
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Loveland, Colorado
Food Services of America
Job ID 2018-5578
Job Location US-CO-Loveland
Working Hours 8am-430pm Sunday through Wednesday and Friday. The days off will be Thursday and Saturday.
Feeding the American Dream for our Customers and Associates
When you join Food Services of America, you are becoming part of a family - a family with a culture of integrity and customer service. We are one of the nation's largest privately-held companies providing food-service solutions to customers throughout the west. We have the financial strength, stability and technology to reliably serve our customers with the highest level of service in the industry. We provide a great place to work with a variety of career opportunities and the benefits to help provide physical and financial well-being for you and your family.
Start living your dream with FSA today!
8:00am-4:30pm every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Days off are Thursday and Saturday of each week.
- Restock slot locations in all areas of the warehouse including dry, cooler, and freezer
- Help prepare warehouse for the Shipping Shift by clearing the dock of pallets and replenishing some dock pick slots
- Inspect products for damage, shortages or overages
- Stack products to proper high and tie
- Scan products with RF scanners and WMS operating system
- Properly tag products with correct pallet identification
- Monitor stored items for stock level, correct bin locations, code dates and product quality
- Maintain warehouse in showroom condition
- Operate assigned equipment in a safe and efficient manner, including electric forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks, and battery chargers
- Maintain equipment and report problems
- Work in all temperature environments ranging from -5 to ambient temperatures throughout entire shift
- Must be able to operate electric forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks, RF scanners, battery chargers and related warehouse equipment.
- Minimum of two years' warehouse experience, preferred
- Must have 6 months' Forklift/Reach Truck experience, one year preferred
- RF scanners and WMS operating system experience a plus
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to solve math problems and make simple calculations
- Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers and managers at all levels of the company
- Write and communicate in the English language
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled