Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Consumer Products - Producer
As a Producer you will develop direct-to-consumer editorial products such as training programs, cookbooks, tutorials, and other products for an array of brands, including Women’s Health, and Men’s Health, and other Hearst magazines.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
● Develop and “own” your products – from the blank screen to the sales success.
● Use both historical and trend data, along with feedback from brand editors, to conceive, pitch, and create 5-10 products a year.
● Hire and manage freelance writers, designers, video producers, experts and other independent contractors.
● Collaborate with brand editors, site directors, and marketers to ensure successful product launches.
● Work across the digital editorial team to keep them aware of how their sites are performing in e-commerce.
We’re looking for a creative thinker with the confidence to pitch concepts and revise them based on feedback from brand leaders. If you’re the kind of person who loves to dive in wherever needed so you can help your entire team succeed, we’d love to hear from you.
● 3+ years digital creative or related experience
● Proficiency with Google Analytics, and digital media a plus
● Experience directing talent and video production team on set.
● Strong writing, editing, and project management skills
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to work independently
● Interest in beauty, fashion, and/or fitness a plus