Statistical Programmer 2 at Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc.
Posted in Other 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Raleigh, North CarolinaJob Description:
Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc.
As the Senior Statistical Programmer you will be responsible for the development, quality control and documentation of statistical (SAS) programs in support of department projects.
- Assist in the planning and execution of SAS programming activities for a single project.
- Assist in the review and input into project requirements.
- Develop SAS programs in support of clinical trial activities.
- Perform quality control in support of clinical trial activities.
- Maintain documentation as appropriate.
- Deliver individual programming deliverables of medium to high complexity within a single project.
- Demonstrate full proficiency in technical/programming skills.
- Contribute broad knowledge of clinical trial activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate discipline
- 5 years pharmaceutical industry based Biostatistics and Programming experience
- 5 years pharmaceutical industry based experience programming within SAS
- Strong graphical expereince preferred
- Oncology, Neuro Science or Immunology experience required
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.