Part Time Call Center Representative I at Scantron
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
BUILD your career with a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help clients around the world achieve their goals.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a "whole person" company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being.
CREATE our future by empowering organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information in order to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, we have been recognized as the trusted source for reliable data capture, assessment, and analysis.
We are the iconic brand in assessment and technology services. We are Scantron professionals.
Scantron is a leading provider of data management, decision support solutions and related products and services to educational, commercial and governmental entities worldwide. Operating through both online and print channels, Scantron’s expertise is in delivering difficult-to-capture data and technology support services that are critical to risk mitigation and organizational growth. Headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota, Scantron also provides oversight for Harland Technology Services, one of the most respected names in the delivery of IT solutions and services. HTS is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. (www.scantron.com; www.harlandts.com)
· Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
· Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
· Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
· We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
Join our team as a Customer Service Representative! In addition to being in an open work environment, this position offers career growth opportunities and interaction with tenured associates who are experts in their role.
Position Summary (Part-Time)
This position is responsible for fielding inbound customer calls, up selling, order entry and call routing. They will also transfer calls to appropriate Scantron departments / employees, and handle customer satisfaction issues including billing corrections and returns. This position is fast paced and requires a strong customer service background.
- 401K with 4% company match. 100% vested upon start date
- PT employees receive prorated PTO hours based on hours regularly worked per week
- Tuition assistance up to $5,250
M – F 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Key Duties / Responsibilities - Essential duties are identified by asterisks.
- Receives and processes Customer and Field information (i.e., service requests, inquiries, and messages)
- Receives, logs, and transmits Customer information to various support centers
- Verifies Customer contract information through the Help Desk and quotes time and material rates
- Reports inaccuracies, additions, deletions, and changes to equipment, Customer and site files
- Identifies, confirms, and enters new customer information and installation service requests. Initiates equipment return process
- Phone Surveys - calling Customers to assess the quality of the service they received
- Provides back up coverage to the Receptionist desk, greeting guests and routing callers to correct destination
Education & Knowledge Required
- Minimum High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Minimum 45 wpm typing
- Communication/phone experience
- Computer literate
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
- Prefer applicable courses beyond high school, working knowledge of system terminology, 1 1/2 - 2 years dispatch and/or customer service experience, and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Obtain mastery knowledge of computer and phone systems required in Customer Service Operations
- Knowledge of interaction between human and systems communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Working knowledge of Field Operations (i.e., Logistics, Repair, Contracts, Customer Support Center, and Field Operations)
- Work environment is fast-paced with inbound and outbound phone activity in excess of 100 calls per day
Scantron is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Laurel Reddish at .