Director, Emerging Zone Sales at nThrive
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Alpharetta, GeorgiaJob Description:
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Job ID 2018-23040
Employment Type full-time
Job Location US-
Hours Per Week 40
nThrive empowers health care for every one in every community by transforming financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive. Our loyal customer base includes 17 of the top 19 health care systems named by U.S. News and World Report in their 2015 Best Hospital's Honor Role. With the industry moving to complex, value-based payment models, nThrive's Patient-to-Payment offerings take a holistic view of the entire revenue cycle to create an integrated, high-performing ecosystem.
This role manages and leads the sales strategy for the entire nThrive portfolio, including technology and services, with the goal of achieving sales and revenue growth for a given geographic territory. Our Sales Directors receive top-notch revenue cycle and value based selling training to ensure their success.
- Drive the full sales cycle including discovery, prospecting, negotiating and closing sales within a specified geographic area.
- Explore new sales opportunities by analyzing competitive information and establishing prospecting plans to obtain new business.
- Participate in renewals that may require a value proposition discussion and upsell activity.
- Assist in the protection of existing revenue while identifying growth opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate client information in the CRM.
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and weekly collaboration with the Vice President, Geographic Sales on status compared to forecast.
- Responsible and accountable for internal control implementation and performance within their area of ownership/responsibility.
- Networking in the market, attending trade shows and HFMA events.
- Identify clients that are Patient to Payment targets and partner with Patient to Payment sales executives to move opportunities forward.
- Partner with Enterprise Solutions to drive pipeline growth and deal execution.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of recent experience selling revenue cycle solutions within the healthcare industry, including experience presenting to C-suite
- Experience managing both short and long cycle sales
- Experience collaborating between both internal cross-functional teams and external clients, as part of a solutions based team sales process
- Experience presenting solutions to clients, including C-suite as well as experience quoting, demonstrating and synthesizing complex information into simple messages
- Experience using CRM software
- Knowledge of nThrive products or products and services of competitors preferred
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-PaymentSM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.