Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Server side tools and technologies using Java, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build and test tools such as Maven, Gradle and Junit.
· Build scalable services abstracting core business logic using Java.
· Collaborate with Scrum team and specialists and ensure the timely implementation against the IT product roadmap and strategy.
· Contribute to and promote technical standards & procedures.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
· 3-6 years of experience in server side programming using Java.
· Good knowledge on Object Oriented programming and data structure concepts.
· Knowledge of source code control systems (SVN).
· Knowledge of responsive UI design and multi-platform UI development.
· An understanding of project-development planning and management practices e.g. Agile/Scrum development
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· An open mind, positive attitude and the ability to learn & adapt quickly.
· Passion for technology.